* Perform installation, administration, maintenance and operation of various servers & networking devices including Windows or Linux or Virtualisation and ensure System & Data Security smooth
* Exchange and Datebase Servers, Switch, Firewall, VPN routers
* Responsible for router, switch and firewall setup and configuration
* Responsible for network project implementation and change requirement
* Administrate the corporate systems and provide technical supports to end-users.
* Cisco Related Certificates is preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc)
* MCSE Certificates id preferred
* Degree/ High Diploma holder in IT/Electronic Engineering or related subjects
* Relevant 2 years full time experience in network and infrastructure projects
* Hands-on experiences in LAN/WAN infrastructure design, network trouble shooting
* Knowledge of routers/switches, wireless APs, firewalls, etc
* A good team player and self-motivated
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and project management skill
* Attentive to details, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
* Certificate holder of MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, JNCP, JNCIA is definitely a plus
* Fluent spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English, good command of written English and Chinese is a must
Interested parties, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.